SNES9X under MacOSX PB

mskoua

Registered
SNES9X (www.emulation.net) is a carbonized app. But when I start it, it stats in classic mode :-( Has anyone been succesfull in starting the app in MacOSX-mode? Is it possible to force en application to start in macosx mode?

It would be very nice and fun having access to lots of SNES games running under MacOSX.

Regards Magnus

It's possible to make it start in "X mode", however it's buggy, so it doesn't help much. Wait for the next version.

Quote from the SNES9X Information file:

SNES9X has been fully Carbonized! This means that all of the Mac OS X incompatible code has been stripped out, and SNES9X can easily be recompiled to run natively on Mac OS X Public Beta when it becomes available.

To me, this seems to mean that although the code is carbonized, the compiled app isn't. We just have to wait for the next version, I guess.

All you have to do is use resedit to open SNES9X, and add a resource named "carb" then save! The program will work under os X!
Have fun!

All you have to do is use resedit to open SNES9X, and add a resource named "carb" then save! The program will work under os X!
Have fun!

Back