So soon Its all good 512k and Happy Birthday!

DJ Rep

How Interesting...
I feel like the luckiest 15 (only one day by hence the happy birthday 2mora I'm 16 woohoo) on earth ATM!
Not only have I just recently played (the trumpet) with the BBC Scottish Symphony Orchestra on the BBC Young Musician Final (anyone watch it?) and get £2000 but I have finally twisted my Dad's arm to get broadband which will be enabled on Monday!
And wait for it...the best part...I have twisted my Dad's other arm (and pretty much all his limbs in this case ;-) to let me to a "Buy now pay in 6 months with no interest purhcase 10% deposit" on a spanking new 15" Powerbook G4 Superdrive 1.5 Ghz with 128 megs of VRAM and 5200 (faster than standard) HD!!!! :D :D :D :D :D
Words need not tell how much I am looking forward to this as I'm sure all you Mac lovers will know.
As I have said before
ITS ALL GOOD!

Ok yeah, I'd consider you lucky :).
I don't know if I envy you playing with the BBC (my uncle probably set up what you played in, BTW) or the PowerBook, but either way... :D

dlloyd said:
Ok yeah, I'd consider you lucky :).
I don't know if I envy you playing with the BBC (my uncle probably set up what you played in, BTW) or the PowerBook, but either way... :D
LOL well I'm 16 now and I saw your thingy said your an "official pianist" do you play for a living? What kind of piano work do you do

I should put in that I'm fourteen, so no, not professionally yet. Still stuck in the 'practicing' years. I play the flute too.

Back