so what are your current favorite tv shows?

edX

mac shaman
what are the tv shows you organize your life around?
and what shows do you miss because they got cancelled?

my favorites:
x-files
jag
stargate
dharma & greg
alias
the agency
drew carey

shows i really miss:
the others
key west
nash bridges
alien nation

Did anyone ever see Roar? It was an awesome show - cancelled after only a few episodes.

I like:
Crime Scene Investigation
The Agency
Boston Public
The West Wing
ER (although I'm losing interest)
UC: Undercover

The only two that come to mind are Enterprise and reruns of Third Rock. I have a hard time remembering what day of the week it is, so I don't get attached to any given series. And considering that Enterprise is on twice a week, and Third Rock at least 15, and I don't watch either of them that regularly, I would have to say I do a bad job organizing my life around any shows (or in general for that matter).

Shoot! I just missed Third Rock! :(

incoming transmition from the big giant head :p

Well my favorites are:
Stargate SG1
Earth Final Conflict
Star Trek (the whole genre)
Mutant X
SIMPSONS
Dark Angel

Shows I miss:
Freedom
Space Above And Beyond
7 Days

when is enterprise on twice aweek.... i know wednesday at seven on UPN, but when is the other time?

btw, i love the show, but hate the intro song.... it blows.

other shows i like:
That 70's Show
X-Files
Simpsons
Will and Grace
The Sopranos
Extended Play on Tech TV

Originally posted by rinse
when is enterprise on twice aweek....

Here in the US version of Siberia we get it a second time on Saturdays. (I miss Enterprise last night too :( )

i thought pokemon was so 'yesterday'! i thought digimon and dragonball z were the cool programs now.

my mac doesn't have another name than mac. i wonder if it (he/she?) feels unloved? treats me pretty good most of the time anyway:D

My G4 is named BigMac. After.... the McDonalds crappy burger.

I do not wach pokemon. That show pisses me off :) You geeks ever watch Jackie Chan in the morning. kinda funny.

Its a cartoon called jackie chan adventures, on the WB, weekdays at 16:30 -- nice show -- I watch it now that I am on break :p

Liquid News on BBC A (any show that promotes full frontal nudity is OK by me)
Enterprise
All the old cartoons on BOOM
Hogan's Heroes
Hawaii 5-0
Screensavers
Medical Detectives and all the crime shows on Disc Chan tues night
Ripley's Beleive it or Not (I love freaks!)
This Week

Amen to missing Space: Above and Beyond (I saw it while I was in korea, I think they called it Space: 2020 or something like that but it is the show with the Space Marines, the Chigs and the "Tanks," right?).

Oh, and "24" but I always seem to miss an episode here and there and haven't noticed a second showing yet.

wait just searched and it is on a second time, FX shows it not FOX25 here in Boston, not sure of the order though as it looks like they are at the begining of the show, maybe 3rd or 4th week?

I liked Dark Angel, never missed one.
Also, Farscape (which just finished for the season)

Now there is NOTHING on TV...

Back