So what's the scoop for NY in 2 weeks?

Go3iverson

Registered
What is everyone hearing for the conference in two weeks time? Do you think we'll see a new display line or the new mouse and keyboard for the G5?

I have no idea, I forgot they do that around this time. They just had WWDC, I can not see them having it so close.

Hopefully new iBooks and at least update the 15" PB.

Maybe an update on Panther progress, but probably not that close after WWDC.

Yeah, I think Panther and G5 are done, for now.

I'm thinking that they'll show things that would have been overshadowed by iSight, Panther, and G5.......like a bump on the iBooks/PBG4 laptop lines.......maybe a $3000.00 30" Cinema Display? That slot was left open when the 23" dropped and it would seem like the right price. Maybe a new bluetooth keyboard and mouse set that have a steal look to complement the G5? The white keyboards don't look great with it.

Remember there isn't a Stevenote at MWNY this year, and they need to keep some surprises for Expo/Paris, too.
The best things we'll see is probably an iPod software update that improves battery life :D

Indeed, there won't be a keynote from Steve, plus the focus will be shifted toward creative professionals (as opposed to the entire spectrum of users). I doubt there will be any major announcements.

it's not even called MWNY anymore....

it's the "creative pro" thing. you'll hear nothing about Apple that's major folks.

the most is apple reps showcasing creative software like the new Quark

iPod software update??? lol
is like WWDC when u considered the panther pictures fake and the G5 specs also fake...
yey.. way to go :)

anyways...seriously now...
with apple u can never be to sure.. maybe well see powerbook 15 updates :)
maybe the a preview of the new Xserve:p (he he)
maybe nothing:)

well just have to wait and see:p

Originally posted by Jack Hammer
it's not even called MWNY anymore....

it's the "creative pro" thing. you'll hear nothing about Apple that's major folks.

Yes, thats right they called it Creative Pro no longer called MacWorld Expo. .

lol, I drink just as much Cherry Coke, and Wild Cherry Pepsi, i have more paper though. I like the screens too...

here's mine, will a screenshot, the desk area is just too damn messy. From receipts to notes, who says you code all on computers, all my great ideas still originate on paper, and i write on everything. I have a lil zip zap car when i get creative block, the funniest thing to see, it flies over the rough terrain of penny row and nickel lane.

http://www.urbansory.com/summer_1.jpg

Ok, back to the subject, FIX THE SAFARI FLASH CURSOR issue, Apple really needs to do that, because it kills the interactive experience.

Originally posted by blastic
way too much, lol

God coke is bad for you. Unless you really need to replenish your energy and quick "refuel" physically... Then it replenishes you, god knows how!

You may have noticed (like me) that there is nothing quite like a flagon of coke the morning after the night before...

I read somewhere that coke was originally invented as a restorative tonic a.k.a hang-over cure and that until relatively recently the famous and secretive "ingredient X" that Pepsi were always trying to copy was indeed cocaine.

Now all becomes clear as to why the stuff is so addictive! :D

Back