Soccer... err... Football Question

BlingBling 3k12

Somewhere... dunno though
i was watching the Saudi Arabia vs. Ireland game this morning on ESPN 2. Just wondering, was that game live or taped? I figure it was live, since it would have been afternoon in Ireland..

plus, who won? it was turning out to be a good match! i left after the halftime...
 

uoba

Re: member
that game you watched must've been live since I just come from home after watching it (World Cup first, work second:D )

Saudi Arabia 0 - Ireland 3!!!

Ireland and Germany go through to the knockout phase. shame, I'd rather have Cameroon than Germany.
 

Paragon

Interstellar traveler
....and we beat France 0-2. YYEEEAHHHH!!! :D :D

and the world/euro-champions are out!

GOO DEENNMMMAAARKK......
 

tismey

Official Bartender
Originally posted by BlingBling 3k12
i was watching the Saudi Arabia vs. Ireland game this morning on ESPN 2. Just wondering, was that game live or taped? I figure it was live, since it would have been afternoon in Ireland..
What has the time in Ireland got to do with it? The World Cup is being held in Japan and Korea!

USA are doing OK - they're level with S Korea on points in their group, but behind on goal difference. As long as they draw or win against Poland on Friday, they'll go through to the next stage. And Poland have been playing shockingly.
 

BlingBling 3k12

Somewhere... dunno though
Originally posted by tismey
What has the time in Ireland got to do with it? The World Cup is being held in Japan and Korea!
again... shows how much i know about the sport :D i guess Ireland since it sais SAR vs. IRE and usually it means SAR (at) IRE, so that's why I thought that...

and seem the USA is pretty good this year... i still don't know enough yet to put my money down on a definite team that I'd like to win...

thanx tismey for pointing that out...
 

tismey

Official Bartender
Originally posted by BlingBling 3k12

again... shows how much i know about the sport :D i guess Ireland since it sais SAR vs. IRE and usually it means SAR (at) IRE, so that's why I thought that...
Funny. Over here, it's the home team that goes first...
 

lonny

Fearless Thinker
There's a possibility that USA is gonna play Italy next match...
Man, I still have to recover from today's match:
Mexico-Italy 1-1
 

roger

Registered
It looked for a while that Italy were going out there. Nice that you are in so we can enjoy some great Italian football. I hope that we don't meet you though.

R.
 
Top