Software to convert Outlook 2007 PST files to Apple Mail MBOX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roland Bell

Registered
Some time back my laptop was stolen so I migrated over to mac. Earlier I had a windows laptop and luckily I had a few months prior saved the Microsoft Outlook 2007 PST files to a external hard drive. What I need to do now is take those PST files and convert them to MBOX files for Apple mail.

I have done some reading online, totally over my head, so what I would love is a trusted application that would do it for me, or a simplier work around than what I am finding.

Any help and guidance you can offer is most appreciated.

Some time back my laptop was stolen so I migrated over to mac. Earlier I had a windows laptop and luckily I had a few months prior saved the Microsoft Outlook 2007 PST files to a external hard drive. What I need to do now is take those PST files and convert them to MBOX files for Apple mail.

I have done some reading online, totally over my head, so what I would love is a trusted application that would do it for me, or a simplier work around than what I am finding.

Any help and guidance you can offer is most appreciated.

Your best move would be if you search for your problem on some search engine that you use.
Typing "Convert Pst To Mac Mail" will land you in several solution.

Or you can simply visit apple online store for this problem have a look:
https://itunes.apple.com/in/app/pst-converter-pro/id446401009?mt=12

Hope this will help you.
Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back