Solitaire only on new IPOD??

BBenve

Apple seeder
is the solitaire only on the new ipod?..is it just me or in old iPod the update
1.3 only added AAC 3 support? well it is enought.. still .. i was wondering about the note feature ...and the games..

yeah, only New iPod

Maybe there will be an illegal hack or something that allows you to run the new iPod software on your old iPod..

I hope so!

well both new and old iPod have 1.3 version of the OS..i do not need an Hack to run 1.3 on my iPod....but thenb.... why i am missing features?

Because.
The games could actually be on chip instead of in the software. The other software... Maybe the iPod's hardware is not ready for the stuff... (the old one...) But whatever, please stop the whining. If you want that software, sell your old and get a new iPod.

NOt whining... can someone post his opinion and curiosity or is thisd a Gestapo forum??? MAN cool down i just asked out of curiosity i aml not selling my ipod for a damn solitaire...
I ll never post any of my questiona and opinion... moderator.. remember you get payed (by banners) thanks to user that express their opinion.... stop bitching about people writing their questions!!!!!!!!!!

You are all wronge. The new iPod software ie: on the go playlist, new games, ect.. will not even be on the new iPods until June. Steve said in the address that the "iPod software was still being tested and will be released in June." So that is when we all will get it. New and old.

Matthew

WOW, you're my hero! I almost sold my iPod to another guy!! (to buy another one)

You made me SOOO happy!!! :D

Originally posted by Inline_guy
You are all wronge. The new iPod software ie: on the go playlist, new games, ect.. will not even be on the new iPods until June. Steve said in the address that the "iPod software was still being tested and will be released in June." So that is when we all will get it. New and old.

Matthew

Really? I missed the keynote thingey and i'm really sad that i don't get the new features. But if their still coming then 'YEA'. Apple should also make it much more clear that the new features are coming. It didn't say on the download page ( http://www.apple.com/ipod/download/ ) and the main iPod makes it sound like the features are already available. I hope your right Matthew. :D

It was not clear at all. I agree. And he just says it in passing as he is demo-ing the new iPod. He says something like... The iPods go one say (date), but the software is coming in June. Then he makes a crack about how software is buggy and takes longer to test. The crowd chuckles a little. So there you go!

Matthew

Ok, just for the sake of confusion :confused: , why do they proclaim that all the new iPods have these features already ( http://www.apple.com/ipod/beyondmusic.html )

There?s never a dull moment with the new iPod
They put in NEW to omit us? But then for the alarm clock it says just iPod.

And the page says the June update is for USB 2.0 not for all the features otherwise there would be more *'s.

I'll just have to wait and see. Friday I plan on going to the Apple store and my boss may have a new iPod by Monday. Maybe i'll also find time to watch the announcement.

he makes a joke about the software on windows. I think thats what you mean.

On the go playlists and all that will be on the current ipod. It is running version 2.0 of the iPod software and supposedly 2.0 will be available for teh older iPods in June.

The options are advertised for the new iPods. They will be on the iPods when they are shipped I guarentee (sp) you that!::angel::

Back