Someone stop me!!

I think Arden semi won this battle.
I'm gonna take my dual G4 home and let work buy me a new machine. Sadly it won't be a Mac. But I guess I'll learn to live with that at the office.

Least I didn't have to spend a fortune. So thanks guys.. :)

Now for the Corvette...

DSCN2170.JPG
:)

I prefer my aussie muscle car over the corvette. :)

I had the pleasure once of helping a guy bolt his steering wheel back onto his corvette after it tore off when he accelerated hard in the Northern Territory of Australia. We have no speed limits out there so he was really testing his car out. I'm not quite sure how he managed to drive it into town with the wheel off and he was desperate to find someone with an allen key (hex key?) that fit the wheel. Luckily I had the toolkit with me on the harley and the american size fit perfectly.

I have these savings bonds that won't reach maturity for about another 15 years. But if I cash 'em all in right now, I can just about afford a dual 2 GHz G5.
Anybody want to argue me out of doing it? ;)

Hey man...I've been running on a clamshelled 466 Mhz G3 iBook for the past 5 years and I'm still quite happy with it. The thing with Macs is they're so beautiful you won't ever be sad/mad at them.

Especially the G5...which is already 10 years ahead of its self. :D

It depends on what you like to do with your machine to spend the money on that monitor...you could buy a few 19" LaCies for that price...but I'm biased, as I work in retouching/color, where LCDs have yet to match LCDs for accuracy...

Back