Something to say,

Status
Not open for further replies.

tree

Christmas
I am NOT a big fan from my iPod, because there are some popstars that find it a must to sing about harddrug and such a record is in my country the bestselling. I know I have also made a song, but this gaves me a bad taste. It might be that there is the infinitive loop. When music isn't sold in a reasonable quality that it is more reasonable that the singer listen to his employer to be paid for an obtained certificate in the middle of next year.

You know, I figured that probably English is not your first language (I chat with a person in mainland China that types pretty much like you do in English). However, you completely lost me at the last sentence.

Am I to understand that the music that you have added to the iTunes Music Store (if it's possible...I seem to remember your other post about it) isn't as popular as you thought it would be compared to the mainstream drivel that is most popular?

Stream of consciousness often comes out in a completely untangible and prolific manner that could and should make my phone ring with the essence of my novia calling me while I sit here on my ass typing this babbling nonsensical Robbin WilYOMS issum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back