song title!!!! aaaahhhhhh

cfleck

tired
so i saw mr. deeds (again) not to long ago and something has been driving me crazy. when he is on the helicoptor to n.y.c he starts singing a song and then the bulk of the crew joins in.

something about la la la to ground control....

anyway, what is that song??? its driving me crazy!

hahaha, same, i even heard it before. lol and then that old guy starts singing.
I saw the movie last nite...

See if you find a copy of "The worst album in the world" by The Shirehorses, it's got a spoof of that track on it.

Starts with the countdown and then...
"Ground beef whiskers for ginger tom"

Been a while since I heard it but I think they released the track as
Bill Odity - Allinin Sane?

Excuse all spellings etc.

ps For non-uk folks:
The Shirehorses - Two DJ's who also record very funny records
Whiskers - popular brand of cat food (9 out of 10 owners said their cats prefer Whiskers).
Ginger Tom - erm... A male cat who's ginger?
I think the "bill odity" might be a reference to "Bill Oddie?" (spelling again??) who was once a comedian, then a bird watcher and was last seen digging holes on TV for the BBC?

David Bowie no doubt! :)

But the song in Mr.Deeds is a remix from someone!? :rolleyes: :p

Anyways, David Bowie rulez! :D ;)

David Bowie always seemed to have come to the 20th century from the 21st century by some mistake, which has always made him special. However, it's the 21st century now, and somehow I think he's outgrown himself, which is a strange thing to say in the first place. To call him a 'Classic' would certainly defy anything what could be said about him.

Now here's a task: What do we call people who seemed to come from the future and now that the future is here it suddenly seems we got the wrong impression? ;-)

Originally posted by fryke
David Bowie always seemed to have come to the 20th century from the 21st century by some mistake, which has always made him special.

...from another reality maybe!? :D

However, it's the 21st century now, and somehow I think he's outgrown himself, which is a strange thing to say in the first place. To call him a 'Classic' would certainly defy anything what could be said about him.

Classic is something that Bowie surely isn't but you can tell 100% that he was and still is a Chameleon of music if you prefer... :rolleyes:

Now here's a task: What do we call people who seemed to come from the future and now that the future is here it suddenly seems we got the wrong impression? ;-)

Bowie is from the future... The future of the past, the present and of the things to come... ;)

Hehehe... Bowie is not even human! And if he is, he is not from this reality :rolleyes: :p :D ;)

Back