Sony Cybershot

Cybershot

Registered
Hey not sure if this is in the right place, but cut me some slack its my first day on the forum.

I can't upload any picture's or video's off of my Sony Cybershot camera onto my computer. Whenever I plug in the USB cord, the little symbol in the bottom right hand corner comes up, that says "found new hardware" but then nothing else. There use to be a box come up saying "Upload photo's - Upload video's" and all that stuff but now there's nothing except the symbol. How do I upload these picture's? thanks :(

First of all, welcome to macosx.com! I've had a lot of success on this website and I know you will to. So, onto your problem.

When you tell me that it pops up with "Found new hardware" would I be correct in assuming that your running windows in bootcamp? You said that you had this working before? do you mean on your mac or on a PC? If I were to suggest anything, I would say first restart your computer to see if that fixes it (even though I'm sure you've tried that) and if it doesn't then try reinstalling the software.

I found it in the US files but not in the Canada. I'm from Canada. Would it make a difference? The only difference i can see is that mine is silver an this one's black. Other then that it looks the exsact same. Also, how do I download it from this page? It says "download taxi" or something? im not sure how to use this

As long as its the same model, it won't matter. Don't go to the taxi option. use the link to the right of the file where it shows "278 MB"

And don't worry about being a noob, thats what this site is for

This is in reply to the post that was posted on my profile page.

Once again, I'm assuming your using windows XP because you didn't say otherwise. on the picture I attached, there are 4 columns where the file is listed, click the link under the download column that says 278MB.

Attachments

• Picture 6.png
    Picture 6.png
    38 KB · Views: 3
Back