Sony PSP: Work with Mac?

fotodad

Registered
I did a search and didn't find anything on this topic, so I hope it hasn't been discussed already. And I hope this is the proper forum for this question.

My kid got a Sony PSP for Christmas. He loves playing the games and watching the movies, but now he wants to load songs onto it. I know I'll have to get him more memory, but I wonder if he can download songs from my eMac/iTunes. Anyone know how this would work?

Thanks in advance!

It works great on the Mac with a piece of software called PSPWare. You can find it easily on Version Tracker and it's only $15. It alowws you to back up your files from the PSP, copy your web bookmarks over for the browser, copies your pics, videos, ect...

Jim

tapjpa said:
It works great on the Mac with a piece of software called PSPWare. You can find it easily on Version Tracker and it's only $15. It alowws you to back up your files from the PSP, copy your web bookmarks over for the browser, copies your pics, videos, ect...

Jim
Thanks, Jim!

You just made a ten year old boy very happy! Greetings from Neenah, Wisconsin.

Good to hear! No fun having a toy you can't fully use.
My wife got me a PSP for Christmas as well to entertain me when I travel for work. I haven't set it down since. I feel like a 10 yoa kid in a 40 yoa body ;)

Jim

Back