SonyEricsson and Apple co-advertising on the internet

Don't you guys realise? All these rumours about iPhone, an Apple PDA etc... These things already exist. The SonyEricsson P800, soon to be released, is my dream device - PDA, mobile phone, MP3 player with upgradable memory. And SE are working with Apple to make them "syncable".

So no more rumours about the next big digital hub device please - it is soon to be released by Sony!

from what I saw, the 7650 stinks...well at least palles in comparison with the p800 :D

They are essentially co-advertizing since SE has apple on their site, and apple has the T68 plastered all over their iSync site.

I am going to be getting a p800 as soon as its released :) --- I hope its syncable.. I will be buying a BT adaptor for my mac if it is :D

It will be syncable - I think using Bluetooth. Both the T68 & the P800 use the Symbian OS (as does the Nokia 7650) so in theory the apple should sync comfortably with them all!

it's fast, good resolution, sending loads of MMS messages, email, synching with outlook...

But I agree it is an ugly piece of machinery

Originally posted by cokeymon
It will be syncable - I think using Bluetooth. Both the T68 & the P800 use the Symbian OS (as does the Nokia 7650) so in theory the apple should sync comfortably with them all!

The T68 does not use symbian :p

Back