South Korea 2 - 1 Italy

Sour grapes!;) Least you ain't got David Seaman in goal!:D (He's an Arsenal player so it's all that could've been expected:rolleyes: :D ) Are ya reading Fluffy?

Originally posted by uoba
That was ball to hand!
which one, the first one or the second one?
Originally posted by uoba
Sour grapes!;) Least you ain't got David Seaman in goal!:D (He's an Arsenal player so it's all that could've been expected:rolleyes: :D ) Are ya reading Fluffy?
what's that i hear? the cleaner wiping the dust from the anfield trophey closet? or was it old trafford? lol

and simX isnt it just as politically incorrect to pick people because of their nationality as it is to not choose them because of it?

Originally posted by mrfluffy

... er, both... not his fault Henry can only shoot wide left, wide right, over the bar, and at defenders:D

... as for the Old Trafford trophy cabinet, I think we are both "united' on seeing that one empty for a good few years:D

Originally posted by mrfluffy

what's that i hear? the cleaner wiping the dust from the anfield trophey closet? or was it old trafford? lol

and simX isnt it just as politically incorrect to pick people because of their nationality as it is to not choose them because of it?

Hrm, mrfluffy, have you ever heard of this thing called "merit"? Or is it more important and more democratic to have a diverse group of referees than a competent group?

he supports Arsenal....

That team is built on a diverse group of individuals rather than a competent group:D :D (Oooh, I'm really going for it now... and I don't mind Arsenal really, honest:D )

is definately the best ref in the world... by a couple of miles. He just plain scarey! He's also the first Ref superstar!:D

Originally posted by simX

Hrm, mrfluffy, have you ever heard of this thing called "merit"? Or is it more important and more democratic to have a diverse group of referees than a competent group?
i was agreeing with you (although not very clearly), the point i was making is that in trying to be politically correct they were in fact being politically incorrect as they were making the decision on the officials nationality rather than how good they were.

Back