Spell checker on Word for Mac

Captain Sulu

G'day readers, I currently have Microsoft Office 03 for Mac running on my iBook and I'd like to switch on the 'check spelling as you type' feature (specifically, so the squiggly red line comes on under mispelt words). Can someone let me know the pulldown menu I need to access to switch this feature on?

Thanks in advance for any support... :)
There is no such thing as Microsoft Office 2003 for Mac.

There's X or 2004.

It should be in Preferences, which can be accessed from the "Microsoft Word" menu.