Star Wars Battlefront

nb3004

Postmaster General
I'm pretty excited about a new Star Wars game on mac..
Just wondering if anyone has played Star Wars Battlefront on PS2 or PC and how good the multiplayer is on PC.

I play Battlefront on my Dell laptop and the multiplayer is pretty good. There have only been two patches so far, so they are still working some of the bugs out. It can be a bit laggy at times, but that's probably because of my internet connection and the graphics card in the laptop.

The game itself is great. You can play as the rebel alliance, the galactic empire, republic clone troopers or the CIS droid army. It's also fun fighting on Tatooine, Yavin, Naboo, Bespin, Kamino, Kashyyk, Endor and even Hoth. If you're lucky you can even snatch an AT-AT and blow everyone away.

If you don't have a PC to play the game now, it probably will be best to wait for the Mac version, as long as you meet the system requirements for it.

I've played it on PS2 and it is probably the most well-rounded Star Wars game I have seen yet, and a lot of fun. Well worth a look.

symphonix said:
I've played it on PS2 and it is probably the most well-rounded Star Wars game I have seen yet, and a lot of fun. Well worth a look.
i have a ps2 but no internet connection for it so i wanted to wait for it on OS X to play multiplayer matches

ive played over xbox live(the only microsoft prouduct id ever buy)
and it is great....

i cant wait for Battlefront on OSX... i played this game on my mates Xbox and Ps2 version... its the best star wars game ever... Im so glad their porting it to OSX. Yay one for Mac!

Back