Starcraft X out!

I'm so glad that Blizzard decided to carbonize StarCraft. That's so cool. :)

The only thing that I dislike about it is that you only have 2 network game options -- UDP/IP LAN games and Battle.net games. I hope that in a future version they will bring back at least Modem games.

i wish it had TCP/IP games

Me and my friend were going to play. Then we noticed TCP/IP wasnt selectable in single player.:(

It doesn't work for me!!!!! I'm mad. It quits with an error saying Brood War Archive not found :(

I wanna play SC!!!!!!!
My system is TiBook 667 10.1.1 512ram. Weird...

*cough* A lot of things should be in other forums, but they just don't get enough traffic. If the admins feel like it, they can move it to the appropriate place. *cough* :rolleyes:

Why not add something relevant to the discussion?

ANYWAY... back on topic after that rude interruption... when you install the files, make sure you don't throw away any of the Classic files. The carbon version seems to depend on some of the Classic SC resources.

I had the same file not found issue. However, I was trying to launch from the dock via the icon that was made my dragging the application to the dock.

I then made an alais of carbon starcraft and put that on the dock instead. It now launches without issue. Bizzare....

Hope that works for you!

<font color=steelblue>OK, I have version 1.04 I think :S and I was wondering, can I just download the patch when I get my iMac with OS X? Casue I NEED SC!

The patch? You mean the Starcraft and Broodwar applications for X? Yes they are available on versiontracker.com for free. You must have your previous version of Starcraft installed (doesn't need to be up to date). You have to install the classic version of Starcraft while booted under 9 - it won't install through classic.

Back