Start the Riddle

Skipping 1.7 because it's "sooo easy" and moving right along to 1.8 which is easily enough a number between 286 and 300.

My browser won't move me past 1.2! I got "lounger" on my own, but it won't accept it. It just returns me to the same page. (IE 5.1 OS 9.2.2 cookies on)

This game reminds me of the Cloudmakers, and the whole AI game. Did anyone else play that game? It was supposed to be a marketing gimmick for the movie AI, but it blossomed into so much more. Google "cloudmaker" for more info.

Arden: I played that game, that was a lot cooler than this one though because the AI game actually interacted with you and had to do with hundreds of websites. :D

Very cute hint 1.3

I got it (for sure) and it does NOT contain "In" as the linked hints page suggests.

The answer is already in this thread. "very........"

ok, what am I missing with Part 5?

It would seem obvious that the boy makes all the return trips, because he's fastest.
The boy makes 2 return trips, adding 2 minutes to the total.
The other 3 trips he travels at the low speeds of the respective members: 2,5 and 10. 2+2+5+10 = 19.
so bs2/b1/bm5/b1/bg10/19.htm

But that don't work. What gives??

There is actually an error with that one brian. You're on the right path, but you'll have to think differently to get it right. :)

Back