Startup/restart/loggin I get message sytem OSX keychain need you to type password

pjonesCET

Registered
I don't know what I did. but I have any item in Keychain access named system

I can unlock with my administrator Password from within Keychain Access.

It doesn't show up on the Keychain Access item in menu bar.

And I get message along the lines of.

OSX requires you type password (which happens to be same as administrator password). there are only three items in it. a Dashboard advisory certificate, and the names of two airport Router items I have listed and each password for them

G4-500 1.5GB memory
OSX.4.11 on 80GB WD drive set as Slave.
120gb Main drive set as Master with slave using OSX.3.9.11

There appears no way to set preference for this system Key Chain to automatically open. suggestions?
---------------
I think I also have a complete and Total melt down of the key chain system on my X.3.9 Drive Because I can't get keychain, accounts, Installer, Stickies, and Pacifist to open. There may be other but applications such as word, Acrobat, and all web browsers an mail/news client I have work fine. I deal with that issue after I get this fixed.

I've already tried that the only thing that did is add some ghost chains in the listing box.

I have login chain. two system chains one x509 anchors, one x509 certificates, and one ghost item I can't get rid of that just an empty square box similar to michaeljames

I don't see this listing in any key folder, the main Library keychain, or Profile Libray keychain folder.

Back