Statistics

chevy

Marvelous Da Vinci
Staff member
Mod
That's a proposition, what about adding a statistics page where we would see the % of OSes accessing macosx.com, and the % of browser brands. I am sure you understand the background of my question: I'd like to see if Safari for Windows starts... Statistics may be displayed for Last year, last month and last week.

chevy

I'm not sure anybody will actually use Safari for Windows for a while. Browsers that crash and burn tend to either be left alone on a machine or deinstalled. The little update was for security stuff only, there's no international support for the beta (on the Mac it runs in English language only as well)... I guess there might be a spike on the day it was released, but...

Okay, here you go, this includes stats from Monday of last week.

Attachments

• browser_stats.png
    browser_stats.png
    67.6 KB · Views: 17
I'm not sure anybody will actually use Safari for Windows for a while. Browsers that crash and burn tend to either be left alone on a machine or deinstalled. The little update was for security stuff only, there's no international support for the beta (on the Mac it runs in English language only as well)... I guess there might be a spike on the day it was released, but...

yah, but didn't they already hit more than 1 million downloads?

Yes - more than 1 million DOWNLOADS - But I guess more than half of those just deleted it again, after all those bugs.

Back