Steve, ive never seen you talk

zoranb

Registered
Ive never seen him talk about Apple, is there someone that can send me footage of Jobs speeches while presenting Apples new innovations etc. Id be mostly intrested in the "one more thing" latest stuff if possible.
Im on dialup thats why i cant see online anything, but i have an email you can send and i download then with my time later!
Ill priv msg the email if anyone can help me!

did i say something wrong? i just wanna see the legend on his presentations, they all say he makes great speeches!

well since your on dial up connection, i guess you would have trouble viewing his latest speeches. However, I have 2 of his keynotes that are available for download here. The first one is his first keynote speech after returning to Apple in 1997 with Bill Gates appearing on the screen. The second one is him talking about a very early Mac OS X,and the cube at MacWorld New York 2000. Even though you're on dial up this is the best i can do, and dont be surprised if it takes over 8 hours to download one of the videos, they are very large, at 133MB and 247MB. Good Luck!

whitesaint thats exactly what i needed, it dont matter as long as i can download the files and view them at my time, thanx very mutch....anymore? :)

zoranb said:
whitesaint thats exactly what i needed, it dont matter as long as i can download the files and view them at my time, thanx very mutch....anymore? :)
have fun downloading those on a dialup...134MB and 248MB are the size of those two files

Any chance you have a friend on broadband who could download them and burn them for you? That would be much much quicker ;)

true true i dont, but i have an large (3GB) email account some one can send me any clips of SJobs...plz!

whitesaint said:
well since your on dial up connection, i guess you would have trouble viewing his latest speeches. However, I have 2 of his keynotes that are available for download here. The first one is his first keynote speech after returning to Apple in 1997 with Bill Gates appearing on the screen. The second one is him talking about a very early Mac OS X,and the cube at MacWorld New York 2000. Even though you're on dial up this is the best i can do, and dont be surprised if it takes over 8 hours to download one of the videos, they are very large, at 133MB and 247MB. Good Luck!

just watched both of them. very, very good, but one question: when did .mac stop being free for ALL mac customers?

i feel a bit cheated now.

Back when I was using dial-up in about 2000, I actually got the guy at my local Apple store to dump the keynotes onto a Firewire hard-disk and copy them onto my iBook that way. He was more than happy to do it, as it was a pretty quiet day.

symphonix, any way you can mirror those for us? or send them to me and ill mirror them? yea muh internet connection has been slow all day i guess a bunch of people are downloading those videos which is cool, they really show how ingenius steve is even with the huge problems he faced back then. The most muh cable modem can upload to everybody is ~50 KBps, so im sorry if the videos dont download fast.

Already donwloaded the vids proposed from the friends in here and... i want more more more.... i need more vids this guy is great, i think he is far better than Gates in everything. Has anyone got more clips from apples events?

Back