Steve Jobs Quotes

wdw_

Rockee
Let's start a thread with quotes of Steve Jobs.

I'll get it started.

"My girlfriend always laughs during sex -- no matter what she's reading."
-Steve Jobs

"I wish him the best, I really do. I just think he and Microsoft are a bit narrow. He'd be a broader guy if he had dropped acid once or gone off to an ashram when he was younger."

"This is the greatest thing we've done." -- Steve Jobs on the new iMac, the old iMac, the new PowerBook, the new iBook, the old iBook, the iPod..........

"I have no time for this philosophical bullshit!:eek: I'm a very busy person!:eek: " --- Steve Jobs to a reporter of the Wired magazine!:p

"Good artists copy,
Great artists Steal" - Steve Jobs

Right before he went into Xerox to steal the GUI.

Actually, "Good artists copy, great artists steal" is quotation from Pablo Picasso.... I think. I remember Steve quoting Picasso in "Revenge Of The Nerds"...

Very good.

I must admit it is not a pure Jobsian quote but indeed it was said by him (the movie was "Pirates of Silicon Valley" - but the reference to it is not apocrafle)

so a real Jobs quote..... hmmm.....

"There's just one more thing"

I can remember two... but I can only paraphrase.

"You've been working in HR? I can't stand HR people."

"Are you a virgin?"

Originally posted by adambyte
Actually, "Good artists copy, great artists steal" is quotation from Pablo Picasso.... I think. I remember Steve quoting Picasso in "Revenge Of The Nerds"...

Revenge of the Nerds? Haha! I'm sure you're joking.. but, just incase there are users who don't know, the quote is from "Pirates of Silicon Valley"

:)

"The only problem with Microsoft is they just have no taste. They have absolutely no taste. And what that means is, and I don't mean that in a small way, I mean that in a big way, in a sense that...they...they don't think of original ideas, and they don't bring much culture into their product."

Back