Stickies Problems

amgineex

Registered
Hi all,

My Stickies program is driving me nuts. When i first started it, it worked perfectly. After I tried to create my 5th sticky note, it came up with only a minimized sticky. I tried to click on the maximize button but that just closed the sticky itself. When i create a new sticky, I can type, but i just can't see what I type. If i click on the "window" tab I can see the "invisible" text i've typed. I don't know what's wrong with the program, I didnt do anything different when I created that 5th sticky.

the same thing happened to me, trash the preferences and it should be fine (you will lose all your notes though)

I've been having a problem where the RETURN key won't create a new line in the Stickies widget. Anyone have this problem?

I think this is a Tiger problem, because I don't recall seeing it before.

You can turn off 'check spelling as you type' in any note. That stops those annoying red lines if you spoll a wrod rongly... and as it's just a note to myself, spelling isn't that important.

The problem I had not noticed before Tiger is this: 'check spelling as you type' turns itself back on if you quit and restart stickies.

Anyone got a work around (or do I have to switch to text edit?).

Patrick

Back