stolen files

nanton

Registered
Would appreciate if anyone could help me plz
My ex boyfriend is an IT guy and accessed my mac through team viewer to help me with viruses, He is threatening me after 2 months regarding the files that he transferred from my mac through team viewer, How will I know which files he's taken from my mac?

Ask him. If he's threatening you then he should tell what he's threatening you with.
He is basically addressing me in various matters, All I want to know now is what are those information/ files he is taken from my mac.... Is there a way that I can see a list of files that is been transferred? I'm not good in It that's why needing help now Please?

Agreed - Go To The Police

Keep in mind that he might have said he took files, but didn't or only took copies. Is there something that would be embarrassing to you or friends/family?

Keep in mind that he might have said he took files, but didn't or only took copies. Is there something that would be embarrassing to you or friends/family?
Yes there are some files that I don't want anyone to know about on the top of that my personal pics with my friends and some other private files he is quoting about.

[/QUOTE

Can u see the list of files been transferred on the mac ?

Back