Stop Inactivity

m435tr0d

Registered
I am working on a mac OSX 10.3.9, which I unfortunately do not have admin permissions. I do not want to reset the password. I do however need to stop the system from going into inactivity. The system has the option to logout after 60 minutes of inactivity checked. I cannot change it since I do not have the admin password, but I would like to work around it by simply running a program that may keep the computer active to avoid it logging off. Anyone have any suggestions?

Not necessary, My Mail is active all the time to check every 10 mins, doesn't stop my Machine from going to sleep sorry Bob

Do you need to see the desktop m435tr0d? Maybe run iTunes visual at fullscreen, that should keep it active

Yes, I guess if there is perhaps a program for running scripts out there? Does anyone know of a good program? Then I bet there is a script somewhere which will simply move my mouse cursor from time to time. That would keep from becoming inactive! I know that exactly what I speak of already exists for PC, and it is for this very reason.

Back