Strong Sad uses an iPod!

it IS Kendall!

man i'm good! :cool:

My friend has Kendall's avatar for his icon on AIM.

MD: How do you know he has the old kind?

I did a double take when I saw it in the 'email' this week.

i didn't know anyone else on here knew about strongbad/homestarrunner - let alone have the same avatar as me!

cool!!!!

but if they have an iPod in the cartoon, and The Cheat uses an iMac (it seems they are fans of Apple), then why on earth do they STILL not have the OS X icons for download on that page?!

You can download them from resexcellence.com. The link is in their interview with the Brothers Chaps.

I don't know of too many people that DON'T know about homestarrunner. The SBEmail is a monday morning ritual for me :D

sweet! thanks for the interview/icons link.

I turned my whole roller hockey team onto homestarrunner.com - except for one guy who flipped when he found out I loved that site too.

I've found that none of the wives laugh at it. ah, that's their problem!

yeah, monday mornings are great for that. I kick myself when 3pm rolls around and I've spaced checking the new email. (dang work keeping me side-tracked!) I've gotten used to trying to click other parts of the toons - there's so much hidden stuff to be found.

anyway, I'm getting pretty off topic now.
thanks again for the article!

homestarrunner.net

It's dot com.

That site has been my weekly visit for quite some time.

TROGDOR!!!!!!!!!!!!

**Trogdor is the unofficial mascot of us NOC Monkeys at work.

Burninating the countryside, burninating the peasants... Burninating all the people in the thatched roof coTAGEEEEESSssS!

Back