Stuff it! I'm saving

DJ Rep

How Interesting...
After having numerous posts on the merits of powerbook 12"s over ibook 12" yesterday I thought "Stuff it, what am I doing?!" I am now going to save for the superdrive 15" powerbook because after weighing it all up I thought the ibook would be underpowered for logic pro 6 if/when I run it so would the powerbook 12" and it is missing TONS of stuff airport extreme built in cool graphics ambient keyboard blah dee blah fast(er) G4. And then I thought should I go the whole hog and get a 17"!....but nah I don't REALLY think the extra 80 Mhz CPU will make any difference and as for the display i'll just get an external screen for when I need that res
Anyway what do y'all think of my desicion in the end? Will there be any noticable jump between the 15" and 17" powerbook?
Cheers
Dan

If money is no concern and mobility desired: 15inch alubook. If money is no concern and mobility not that important: 17inch alubook. I think they will perform very equal. I would pick the 15inch alubook.
But hey, maybe in few days you will rethink over the iBooks. ;) For the price of a 17 inch alubook you could get an iBook and an old dual G4 powermac!

Back