Stupid Pet Tricks

Bluefusion

Into the Breach
Here you can post unusual, bizarre, or just really damn funny pictures, stories, or movies of your (or someone else's) stupid animals. I will post a ton, most likely, since I have two of the strangest animals on the planet, but I think this image is enough to get going. This is my... uh, well, I guess you could call him a dog, but he'd insist he is a person...

And no, we did not coerce him into this position, he actually does this frequently on his own. I think either he's trying to get attention or he just actually enjoys this. One never knows with Indigo the not-very-standard poodle. . .

Attachments

• stupidstupiddog.jpeg
    stupidstupiddog.jpeg
    49.9 KB · Views: 34
He's not a rocket scientist, but he has determined the best place in the house (again, we did not get him to do this-- he did it by himself and sat there for the next hour, which was more than enough time for me to grab my camera :))

Attachments

• couchpoodle.jpeg
    couchpoodle.jpeg
    32.6 KB · Views: 26
OK, I don't think he's awake anymore. Here's another one :) It features my cat, my dog, and Bill Gates. I call it "New American Family".

Attachments

• newamericanfamily.jpeg
    newamericanfamily.jpeg
    27.7 KB · Views: 31
Originally posted by Bluefusion
OK, I don't think he's awake anymore. Here's another one :) It features my cat, my dog, and Bill Gates. I call it "New American Family".

dude... that cat scares me. My dog is funny. when you scratch her legs and behind area... she farts. HAHAHAH :)

HOLY CRAP MAN! that cat looks like it either wants to kill someone... or it is just really spaced out.

Nah, he's just a suicidal cat... odd, considering he spent 33 days trapped inside of our building without (as far as we can tell) any normal food or water in the aftermath of 9/11...but he did survive and within a week was totally back to normal. I suppose that would make any cat a bit odd.. but then again, he's no different than he normally was... so it's strange.

Here's a more normal pic, just for comparison...

I just don't have any digital photos of our strange dogs. And our dogs do assume strange positions like yours.

We used to have an Italian Greyhound (looks like a Greyhound but is a lot smaller) named Fozzie. He would lie on his back in the middle of the living room, like your dog. He would then proceed to writhe around and kick his legs into the air. Every once in a while he would grunt or bark. That kind of thing isn't readily captured in a photo -- we would need to have video footage. We called it his "Jane Fozzie workout". :D

That is pretty funny, nkuvu. :)

Indigo does a lot of random "hand grabbing" for some reason... if you leave your arm sort of loose on a chair arm, he'll butt his head into it so that he sort of looks (and I guess he feels) like he's getting a hug... it's as if he can't stand to see anyone's arm without being hugged by it... and he makes al this noise the whole time, like "murrrrrooorrrrrrooooooooffffrrrrrrrr... grrararrrrrarraaaaaa...." lol

Originally posted by Bluefusion
The funny thing is the cat knows that television will rot your braing... only the dog is watching.

My cat, Luke, seems to be part jack-rabbit and part dog. I'm 6 foot tall, but he can jump from the floor to my shoulder and stand there like a parrot. He also plays fetch with small crinkled peices of paper.

Here is a picture of him hiding under the rug.

Back