Successfully able to sync Palm OS on Tiger!

danfan521

Registered
So, the upgrade went well, no discernible problems yet. I was able to sync using the palm desktop to my Treo 650. Only thing that does not work is Docs To Go. I think I may have to reinstall it and see if the conduit starts syncing.

Only issue that I ran into was having to select the "Erase data and resync ..." option in iSync. Big bummer because you lose your catagories on the Treo. :(

To fix that I simply resynced on my work PC (selecting the 'Outlook overwrites Handheld' option) and synced again on the Mac. That causes iSync to delete all contacts and write them back into the Mac's address book. Anybody else have problems?

Hi there,

Just about to exactly the same thing here. Got rid of Entourage. Got contacts temporarily in a FMPro database, then need to drop them into Address Book and sync them to my T5.

Only problem is I have had a bad import to ABook previously and want to clean the whole lot of addresses and start again. 6,587 of them. I get get rainbow of death when I even try to highlight them, let alone delete them.

Any ideas?

Back