Switch parody on the state of Mac gaming

Originally posted by iKst
(this guy looks like a tipical-at-least-6-hours-of-quake/day-guy so i think he is lame).

and

I cant tell you how this ppl look like, but i can tell you that they ACT very much the same that guy on a video does.

So which is it?

And yes...you are being a smartass because you cant see that everyone dont like to spend all the time in their life playing games. If you dont see that point you are hopeless.

So we've gone from 6+ hrs/day to 'all the time in their life' that makes people 'jerks' or 'lame'. As I said before, I made a point, the same point as the guy in the video, only with examples, that Macs are inferior for gaming. You, dear iKst, have made accusations. He is a PC user, thus lame. He is a Mac user therefore superior. He likes to play games therefore he doesn't take life seriously and has no girlfriend or life or friends and is utterly lame and uncool.

You are free to disagree with me, but if you can't back up your arguments, perhaps you shouldn't make such sweeping statements and snap judgments. Just a thought.

he looks like someone should get ALL the pcs and game consoles out of his reach and push him to the fresh air, probably some weeks would be enough...

i have enough games on my mac, but i try to enjoy more fresh air than games. so, Deimos Rising, XGates, Quake, Pop pop. I don't need more. Deimos is of the type I loved when I was a kid, except I love it's graphics more than I loved of those DOS games... I'm not a gamer I guess, but there is a picture of me that I discovered some days ago, on a French site .. playing Deimos ..

Sure guys, think whatever you want. And i will think what i want, so that guy is still lame. (not because he plays games, but because he acts like everyone should be like him)

And if you cant/dont want to see the point in my posts thats cool with me.

Btw...wtf is PC VS Mac thing got to do with this. Did i mention PCs suck ? I own a PC and i actualy quite like it since i dont have windows anymore.

iKst, just settle down a little. If I've learned anything about online communities, its this:
You are your strongest when you are not all riled up. You tend not to over-react and just plain think clearer. Plus people actually may listen to you. :)

Yeah, calm down guys...I mean, think about it....you getting angry over some nerd who thinks hes funny because he made some cheap cracks at Macs...

Back