Switched

GulGnu

Registered
Hi everyone!

Haven't posted much lately, but just wanted to say I've just switched, and plunked down an order for the 12" 800 MHz Ibook. I hope it will be as good as you all say it is =P

Regards / GulGnu

-Stabil som fan!

Cool! Many switchers this time of the year! :)

GulGnu: Welcome to Mac! Enjoy your Mac, it will be definitly be as good as we said! Even better! :)

Sorry, I meant grip. theproblemaisnormyinglisveerygut

;-)

Well, I am spanish and sometimes I don't write, nor speak so well in englich as in my mother language.

Yet, I bet that with Sherlock's help, that wont last long.

And yes, my family is surely going to switch; and there are even a pair of friends whom I expect to convince

We are into Switiching Season! I guess because it is Spring!
Welcome, and if my 14" iBook is any judge, you will love yours!

Yes, Arden, it was meant to be areply for the other thread... Don't know why it ended up here, though it doesn't matter.

Oh, and that word has no meaning... that I know of at least :)

Hehe, just wanted to say prices on the i-book dropped during the night with perhaps 130$. =P Plus I got a hefty student discount (around 200$). I think the price drop was a Europe-only (Sweden in this case...) thing because of the weaker dollar. So, I got somewhat less stingy and went for the 900MHz Ibook w/ combodrive and an airport card.

Regards / GulGnu

-Stabil som fan!

Originally posted by GulGnu
Hehe, just wanted to say prices on the i-book dropped during the night with perhaps 130$. =P Plus I got a hefty student discount (around 200$). I think the price drop was a Europe-only (Sweden in this case...) thing because of the weaker dollar. So, I got somewhat less stingy and went for the 900MHz Ibook w/ combodrive and an airport card.

Regards / GulGnu

-Stabil som fan!

Lucky You! :p :D

;)

:)

Back