System Wide Activity Monitor Mac Help!!!!

lightsabre

Registered
Ive got many system wide problems that none of the techs even here have a clue how to fix really, but someone on here once stated that Activity Monitor can be of some guidance for problems....for instance, some of my problems include the in-ability to use any other version of itunes except 4.7.1, whenever i boot up from login screen it takes a good 7-9 minutes for the finder to appear and in activity monitor when i open applications such as iPhoto, Help Viewer and Safari the ARD Agent becomes "Hung" as does the program...

This came up with the Hung ARD:
/ (/dev/disk0s3)
/dev/null
/dev/console
/dev/console
/ (/dev/disk0s3)
0x01561614 file struct, ty=0x3, op=0x3177f4
->0x014f4dc4
0x01560ccc file struct, ty=0x3, op=0x3177f4
/System/Library/CoreServices/ARD Agent.app/Contents/Resources/ARD Agent.rsrc
/System/Library/CoreServices/ARD Agent.app/Contents/Resources/English.lproj/Localized.rsrc
/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIToolbox.framework/Versions/A/Resources/HIToolbox.rsrc
/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIToolbox.framework/Versions/A/Resources/English.lproj/Localized.rsrc
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIServices.framework/Versions/A/Resources/HIServices.rsrc
/System/Library/CoreServices/ARD Agent.app/Contents/Resources/ARD Agent.rsrc
/System/Library/CoreServices/ARD Agent.app/Contents/Resources/English.lproj/Localized.rsrc
->0x014f1ea8
->0x014f2d50
*:net-assistant
/var/tmp/SCDynamicStoreNotifyFileDescriptor-13571
0x01561b00 file struct, ty=0x4, op=0x3177dc
0x01561a70 file struct, ty=0x4, op=0x3177dc
0x015624d8 file struct, ty=0x4, op=0x3177dc
0x015612d8 file struct, ty=0x4, op=0x3177dc

Any Help would be worth more than you can imagine

here is a shot (hope this works here)

hung.jpg

Do you use Apple Remore Desktop (ARD)?

If not, turn it off in the Sharing PreferencePane. Quit the Process from Activity Monitor.

Trash the 'com.apple.RemoteDesktop.plist' file from user>library>preferences

Back