Take a look at this!

since someone moved it, you can delete my other one lol

anyways i completed the photography section late last night...

go me! :D ;)

I like your "dreamer" photo. (good luck having work come to you. The only way to get a job is to go out and find it. but I am sure you know that.)

i have jobs just sometimes there isnt anything to do *shrugs*

thanks for the compliments :)

any suggestions and critiques are very much welcome btw... as long as you dont hurt my feelings :eek: ;)

Why use iframes (instead of a table or css block)? I don't think it is particularly necessary (well, definitely avoid the scrollbar in the galleries), and doesn't flow very nicely with the rest of the layout...

I'm just being hard/nitpicky because the rest of the site is very well done. It's out of love, I tell you!! ;)

hmm good question, i used iframes so i could embed my gallery pages within the site, having scroll bars is unavoidable with that many pictures, so i found it to be the best solution

another i was toying with was a dhtml layer with css positioning and an iframe in that, but this was simpler ;)

what are the details of your solution?

and i welcome the critiques because thats the only way a designer gets better :)

Very interesting. You need to check your spelling and grammar, though. Two things jumped out at me immediately: recommended only has one c, "On my free time" should be "In my free time".

Good luck with your work.

thanks for the grammar check, i think i need to re-write the whole thing anyways, thats copied text from like a year or two ago :)

Back