Take the acid test!

nedluddlow

Registered
I visited this site called www.machemistry.com - I think it's from Apple and Microsoft - which is kind of weird, but hey - maybe it's not a bad thing. Anyway, they have this personality test on it called the Acid Test. It's pretty fast and fun - I recommend it to anyone with a sense of humor... my result was The Shaman! (Apparently, Rasputin and I have a lot in common!) Just thought you might dig it!

My element is lithium:D

trickster.JPG

well, i didn't get santa is there was such a thing... i didn't see any questions like "do you fly a sleigh with reindeer around the world every christmas eve?", so...

I'm a shaman myself... just like steve jobs.

Attachments

• shaman.jpg
    shaman.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 11
I'm a ... tortoise!

No, wait. You are all talking about that Chemistry thing, huh? I'm still waiting for it to open (darn modem! I need new hamsters to drive my internet connection!)

But I am curious. Linked to macchemistry.com, which redirects to... Microsoft? Trickster indeed. I have been betrayed into visiting an MS page... IEEEE!

:)

I'm so funny.

Pure Gold. The Alchemist.

Answers were:
BABBBCAAACBBCBBABAABAAAB

The image can be found here for the lazy typers. :)

Edit (darn "post" button was supposed to preview -- the website should have psychically known that I wanted to preview, not post.):

I'm not sure, however, that I enjoy being associated with Bill Gates....

Back