Technical Scouts

techscouts

Registered
Hey Gang, Clint Tomlinson here.. just touching base with my old friends and clients in the Apple world.. Just finished my degree and it's time to get back to work.. Drop me a line and let me know where you are currently and what is going on in your world!!

Best wishes! clint

Clint Tomlinson
techscouts@yahoo.com

Either he's from waaaaay back before we joined (with the exception of adambyte there. December 1969?? Really?? ;)), or it's a spamming/phishing tactic in order to get people to answer back. :D

I'm hoping it's the former. :)

Or its someone from No Wonder (which is plenty older than macosx.com), the forums seem shared. Bobw was around then though.

but with the name of techscouts, i'm more inclined to think that hes part of some group phising for info. if he really were some old user, even if he lost his old account, why has he not posted again anywhere in the forum since this post?

Oh my god, let's call both of them. "Hey! It's your old friends from macosx.com, just calling to see what's going on in your world!!!"

I am an old NeXT head from 1989.. I used to place NeXTSTEP / OpenStep and then OSX programmering.. I worked a lot with NeXT and then Apple placing programmers around the country..as well as tons of other companies. I left all this to go back to school.. and now looking to touch base with some of my old friends.. if any of them are still around.. :) clint

ps.. sorry for the slow reply, I was out on vacation last week breaking in a new RV.. no cable, no phone, no internet, no nothing! it was kinda nice!!

cheers, clint

Well jeez, welcome back to the working world, Clint!

"Breaking in a new RV"...man, I live in Brooklyn. An RV is a crazy concept to me. Breaking in a new RV.

Wes worked for me at technical scouts.. he is now working on real estate developement on houses in FL.. He had taken over my accounts when he joined the company in late 90's.. all this is our old contact info. we also started a mac recruiting site call "MyMacCareer" which went south like most bleeding edge .com stuff in 2001.. cheers, clint

Back