Tell us which song(s) you bought for free thanks to Apple and Pepsi

I've got the perfect system, I open up iTunes and buy a song. Works every time. But seriously, I haven't seen any special bottles around here (Buffalo, New York), the one I got was from a friend in Northern New Jersey. I think it was from a 7-11, but I could be wrong there.

Hey, it's my 100th post, I must win something for that. Remember, it's not quantity, it's quality. Man I want a Sprite.

First Pepsi I bought was a winner. :) I went onto iTMS looking for a song, ended buying a full album and an EP hehe - then got my free tune - Ricky Martin Livin' La Vida Loca :D

I wonder if my old high school has the special Pepsi bottles... My first two years there, they had 2 promotions, one involving university b-ball teams and the other, I think, Yahoo! codes. If I could collect winning caps from there... LOL

is the yellow fever already out ?
I've a lot of songs to win... I'm just too far away to participate !!!

Well, I'm up to 10 songs now. Still have yet to download a single one. I'm too indecisive. Got a Sam Goody gift certificate from the wife for Valentine's Day. I wonder how long it will take me to actually use it. Right now (sitting here at work) I could probably think of 100 or so CDs I want. I step into a music store and my mind goes completely blank…

What were we talking about again?

I have redeemed about 25-30 so far. My technique has finally been posted on other sites. i have a few winners unopened in my fridge as well

Back