Test out Chatroom

It loaded the screen no worries, but no text box to type in, even allowed a little time incase that was just slow loading, but nothing came up

Safari 2.0.4
OSX10.4.7
Flash Player 9

It works great in IE7 (Windows) and Firefox (Windows). I'll try and see what the hang up is on the Mac.

Just tested in Safari under 10.4.7, works just fine. I did have an issue where it was saying I was already logged in since I didn't log out properly from the Windows station I was using earlier. But that was disconnected. So, need to check into that issue.

Seems to work. I didn't see anyone there, but I assume that's because nobody WAS there, not because of a bug.

The only problem I've found is probably something that can't be fixed: the chat 'window' overlaps the pseudo-menus in the toolbar (see attached pic).

Attachments

• Picture 2006-08-10 03-13-49.png
    Picture 2006-08-10 03-13-49.png
    18 KB · Views: 7
Working now, sent a message to the one other user there, didn't get a response in five minutes, if it's a bug or not¿¿¿?

It loaded the screen no worries, but no text box to type in, even allowed a little time incase that was just slow loading, but nothing came up

Safari 2.0.4
OSX10.4.7
Flash Player 9

Works perfectly with 10.4.7 Tiger, 2.0.4 Safari, Flash player 8.

Mikuro was there, and the chat feature worked.

XP with Flash Player 8, Firefox 1.5.0.4: works..

Works perfectly with 10.4.7 Tiger, Safari 2.0.4, and Flash Player 9. Eric was there, and he was too lazy to respond I'm guessing. ;)

I can't get in. It keeps telling me that I do not have permission to enter the chat. I enter in user name & password, the box disappears, then comes back. This goes on in a loop.

OS X 10.4.6
Safari 2.0.3
Flash Player 9

Attachments

• Picture 1.png
    Picture 1.png
    50.3 KB · Views: 4
It works perfectly fine for me. MacBook, 10.4.7 as in my sig, on Safari 2.0.4.

when I just reloaded the thing, the text entry field didn't take my input either. I had to click various things until it worked. :/

It works - but no one is in there to talk to me :(

OS X 10.4.6
Safari 2.0.3
Flash Player 9

is it possible to replace the soundset? I'd have some nice Newton sounds lying around we could use. if you give me a list of the files that'd need replacing, I could send you the prepared set, ScottW. :)

I've just tested it on my machine using FireFox 1.5.0.6 and it certainly works fine for me (logged into macosx.com/forums previously, of course).

Back