Testing 10.2 on a PowerBook Wallstreet

Please help me. I own a powerbook g3 with 384mb of ram, 233 mhz and a twelve gig harddrive. I partitioned the drive to 7.45, but I'm still having trouble loading os 10.2. The problem is it starts loading then I get blank blue screen. Other times the screen goes dark. Sometimes I get wavy lines. What can I do?

Just for the record, this thread was from WAY back in 2002-03. I also recommend putting your request as a new thread in the appropriate section so that everyone can see what your problem is (also be descriptive in your thread title...in other words, don't say "help please" or anything non-descriptive like that). Doing it this way will make people think you're just hijacking the thread.

That being said, I've encountered this problem before on a WallStreet II PowerBook G3. I've gotten the dark screen as well and I've noticed that when you look carefully at the screen, you can see the desktop loaded. What I did was raise the brightness level and instantly the screen came back on. This was an issue that apparently was common with Jaguar and WallStreet PowerBooks. Give the brightness control a try and see if that works for you.

In the dark noone sees you. Then you can bite that tiger and leopard without being catched. I haven't asked about Madonna her computer.

Back