Thank god! We can keep our mac.com email-account for free!!!

Chibi15

Official ai tenshi
Read here

To convert your trial account to email-only, go to www.mac.com. Click Account in the .Mac menu bar, then click the Email Account Management button. Enter the member name and password of the trial account you'd like to convert, then click Convert.

Print your account information for future reference, then click Continue.

Click here for the full story

http://help.apple.com/mac/5/help/mail/pgs/mac43.htm

( it seems that the button is not here yet but its stated in the help document so... )

If we are to believe ALL the other threads about this(hint hint) it's not free, it's a $10 offer...

It looks to me like you only get free email accounts when you're "sponsored" or "piggy-backed" on another paid account.

-Rob

Basically it is for people like me. I have an mac.com e-mail and so do my parents and my boyfriend.

Now, if I get a .mac account, all the other accounts can have e-mail for free (and I can keep my second account).

.Mac looks as little better for me.

Originally posted by Daeyin
Basically it is for people like me. I have an mac.com e-mail and so do my parents and my boyfriend.

Now, if I get a .mac account, all the other accounts can have e-mail for free (and I can keep my second account).

.Mac looks as little better for me.
I think that is not quite correct.
Every additional account will cost you $10.

I wish apple would tell us exactly how this works. It seems that no one has an exact answer.

Twister

Back