The Bathroom!

FaRuvius

Hardest Flusher
To go where no PC has gone before!

The Bathroom!

Steve will introduce the iToilet, a innovative crapper where you sit facing the wall!
On top of the tank rests a keyboard and mouse, and a flat screen monitor hangs on the wall above the tank.
Built in Airport connects the iToilet to the internet, so you can watch some streaming Quicktime video while dropping the Cosby's off at the pool!
When not being used, the Monitor displays your favorite photographs.
The iToilet will come with a 700mhz G3, 20 gig harddrive, web-cam ;), built in phone and fax machine, heated seat, and automatic toilet paper use calculator & dispensor!
iToilet will be shipping in Jan, in quantity in Feb, and available at any Home Depot, or from the Apple Store. Stop by any Apple retail store to test the iToilet!

:D

FaRuvius

Yeah Ed, are you feeling under the weather today? It looks kinda like your still ripped from New Years ;)

well the pic is my original mac taken from a very old talk program icon. the color is for my current grape imac. maybe it's just the way i was raised (he he) but i still like all in one mac-chines the best. eventually i hope i have a grape imac for my avatar. but like my computers, my avatar will slowly evolve. (you should have seen the one i put up for about 5 minutes one day - this pic with long hair drawn on it. now that one looked very stoned) anyway i don't do drugs or alcohol anymore so there is nothing to recover from these days:cool:

thanks for noticing:)

lol -- maybe his color sync screwed up --- in Ed's mac it must look like a masterpiece he he ;)

as for teh iToilet...would it have a warmed seat ? I hate sitting on cold toilet seats....build in disinfection and wireless accessories for cleaning would be a plus :p

Admiral

... it's actually called the iCrap (itoilet is too long -- iPod, iTunes, iDVD).

And the deluxe version comes with corn.

hey, it is a masterpiece!!!!must have taken me twenty minutes to do, deciding on exactly the right hue, getting the face to be skin colored - notice if you will that it has one blue eye and one brown eye just like me!!

i am sure it looks pretty tacky if you are using the default site colors. but with intense gray it looks nice. hopefuly admin will design the next color scheme around my masterpiece and then you will all appreciate my artistic vision:D

you must all look like this :confused: right now.:p

I can already do all that with my PowerBook G4:D In fact I am at this moment:rolleyes: . I would like to have the web-cam , built in phone and fax machine, heated seat, and automatic toilet paper use calculator & dispensor!
tho!!!;) Not too sure about the cam though, maybe if I lose 15 pounds:p

It's the ultimate demographic.
Everyone uses the toilet. Or if they don't, they wish they could.
I like the name iDropper. As in droppin the kids or (cosbys?) off at the pool. Plus it sounds like works goes well with photoshop.

I think apple would have to regionalize the product's name:

iCrapper - NYC
iToilet - Eastern US Suburbs
iWC - Britian
iLatrine - Camp Grounds
iOutHouse - The Boondocks

In addition, there will be a children's version called "iCan."
"Can" is easy to pronounce and the name is very motovational.

Back