The complete list...

julguribye

Registered
6."This one is big. Even by our standards."
5."Count the days. Count the minutes. Count on being blown away."
4."Beyond the rumor sites. Way beyond."
3."To go where no PC has gone before."

Every day I wake up excited to check Apple.com to see what the next sentence is :)

9.jpg

Originally posted by julguribye
6."This one is big. Even by our standards."
5."Count the days. Count the minutes. Count on being blown away."
4."Beyond the rumor sites. Way beyond."

Every day I wake up excited to check Apple.com to see what the next sentence is :)

you forgot one between 4 and 3...

"It's like a backstage pass to the future."

Originally posted by Ralph J.

you forgot one between 4 and 3...

"It's like a backstage pass to the future."

Oh, Sorry :p

7."This one is big. Even by our standards."
6."Count the days. Count the minutes. Count on being blown away."
5."Beyond the rumor sites. Way beyond."
4."It's like a backstage pass to the future."

what font is that that Apple uses in all their stuff? I am trying to make a funny banner, and I need to know what font it is so I can use it.

i got it from someone else on this forum.... i don't know who i got it from... plus they said they'd delete it after a day... so sorry dude...

Wasn't Steve Jobs one of the guys who got to see Segway before it came out? Didn't he say it was "Revolutionary" and it would change how we live our lives? And what did it turn out to be? An F'ing slow assed scooter with enormous wheels.

It will probably be a new line of apple clothing or something.

I think Mr.Jobs forgets how excited us Macusers get and how imaginative we can be. there is NO WAY that what they will be releasing will be as cool as what we have all conjured up in our mindseye.

With that said, I will like whatever is released regardless cause i dig Apple product design. Its all for the home team. I dont care what it is actually because i already have the tools I use regularly and they get the job done just fine. If they release something that will make my job easier; great. If not then maybe it will for someone else. All's fair in Macs and Rumors.

I have Apple Garamond, if anybody wants it. Just e-mail me. simX@mac.com

I'm sure themacko can give it to you, too, if you e-mail him.

After what Apple says on their frontpage, I think they mostly mean the iMac. And I think (and hope) the new iMac will be even more breaktrough than the first iMac was. "It's like a backstage pass to the future" The future of the iMac. "Beyond the rumor sites. Way beyond." it's even more breaktrough than the rumorpages think. "To go where no PC has gone before." Ever seen a PC as cool as the iMac? And the new iMac will be even cooler!"This one is big. Even by our standards." if it's big, even by Apple's standard I can garantee you will be.....BLOWN away :) "Count the days. Count the minutes. Count on being blown away." Because, Apple's standards is HIGH. I think everybody here will agree with that!

This thing is going to be (like MacAddict says) FREAKIN' AWESOME!!! :D:cool:

They have changed it!
From "To go where no PC has gone before." to "To boldly go where no PC has gone before."
Why? What does "boldly" mean?

UPDATED:

7."This one is big. Even by our standards."
6."Count the days. Count the minutes. Count on being blown away."
5."Beyond the rumor sites. Way beyond."
4."It's like a backstage pass to the future."
3."To go where no PC has gone before." / "To boldly go where no PC has gone before"

:D

I hacked into the Apple website and found this for the banner for Sunday. It is real, I promise. Oh yeah, and I used to work for spymac.com too.... hahahahaha.

Dude, don't make fun of me, I am just kidding.

Attachments

• onedayleft.jpg
    onedayleft.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 55
Back