The FINAL Matrix Revolutions trailer is here!

That is the old one! You haven't seen anything like this trailer! TRUST ME :D

Jaw dropping trailer? And then some! :)

I have to admit, I thought Reloaded good with moments of near-greatness, but it still left me lacking. I did enjoy it much more seeing it in ImaX format. Hopefully, they'll do the same with part 3.

Holy cow! I honestly crapped my pants after watching that. :D I think this movie series has really brought out something amazing that people will really enjoy. The story line not only twists your thoughts from the start, but it also throws you for some fun at the end! I can't wait for Revolutions! Honestly it's going to be the best movie I've seen in my life. :)

And I must say: I was a little dissapointed with the second movie. They didnt' spend as much time on the cinematagraphy as they did in the first. They focused simply on the storyline. Which worked, but it wasn't really pleasing for most people. Hopefully the third movie will show some great cinema effects, and still get the story some up front time. :)

They focused more on the story and the graphics in Reloaded, and not as much on the noir style as the first. I'm sure Revolutions will be awesome... but I'm not going to watch the trailer Hulk posted because I don't want anything to spoil it for me.

i saw it on tv last nite, it left me in tears, it was so damn amazing.
But once i see it i'll be upset, no more matrix movies to look forward to :(

yeah and in a few years the George Luc....er the Wachowski brothers may decide to make a trilogy of prequels to the Matrix ;)

ok i just watched the trailer now, the hairs on the back of my neck are standing up, looks utterly amazing,

You didn't see part 2 MikeXpop? Isn't it that guy that's inside the Matrix?

Anywhoo...

They MUST have seats that you strap yourself into (like the ones in the movie?) with a soda drip into your mouth so you don't have to worry about a thing other than enjoyment! :D

Or not. :p :D

I can't wait to see it!
But... I don't want it to end either!

Everything that has a beginning, has an end! ;)

As for Matrix prequels some years down the road... I think that this isn't going to happen because they already exist! What is The Animatrix? ;)

As for the Star Wars thing here is in short: Mr.Lucas wanted to create 9 episodes for the TV. He and his team thought that for episodes those things are going to be EXPENSIVE and most probably they are not going to give them those money back... So, they opted to create full movies instead. Still, they believed that they could not create ALL episodes and they went for episodes 4-6. Now, after so many years, we are seeing episodes 1-3 (Ep.3 in 2005) and in every interview that Mr.Lucas gives he states that episodes 7-9 IF they will be done most probably they will not be by him... :mad:

Long live the Matrix and the Star Wars! :D

Back