The "I registered a new name, so I started this thread" thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I liked MaC hAcKeR better ;)

Speaking of which, admins: I have a new screen name I am using everywhere. Would you please please pretty please change my screen name here to aeromusek? :D

Sigh... i tried contacting edX about a name change, never got a reply, so i just reregistered... maybe I can transfer my posts.
mac hacker seta bad rep... you know... 'mac hacker'... even tho i cant hack at all hehe.

I want my name changed to mr. k. Why did I put it in caps?
Oh, well, it's really not a big deal, so in the words of The Beatles:

"Let it be, let it be, let it be."

"Whisper words of wisdom, let it be."

*dundundunnndun*

"let it be let it be let it be, whisper words of wisdom, let it be."

"and when the night is cloudy..."

ok, that's enough!

And I want to be "Arden," not "arden." But no response there either. Maybe come December...

Since we're quoting great bands, "Welcome my son, welcome... to the machine. Where have you been? It's alright, we know where you've been." (Pink Floyd, "Welcome to the Machine," Wish You Were Here.)

i do name changes once a year around xmas. that's about it. i actually was going to make an exception for machacker because i hate seeing that name on the board so much, but i lost track of his request in the midst of other things i'm dealing with. (sorry) the rest of you can wait. watch site discussion for the announcement around the end of nov, beginnning of dec.

Originally posted by edX
i do name changes once a year around xmas. that's about it. i actually was going to make an exception for machacker because i hate seeing that name on the board so much, but i lost track of his request in the midst of other things i'm dealing with. (sorry) the rest of you can wait. watch site discussion for the announcement around the end of nov, beginnning of dec.
Well, can you transfer the posts to this account from mac hacker? that would rock my socks :D
and when to i get a custom user status?

After 10 or 20 total posts, mac ha.. unix.

Oh, by december maybe you'll want to be a Unix hacker. :D

is that unix or eunichs? :D

really, find a name with some real sense of identity and not some superficial 'coolness' and i might consider your requests before the end of the year. convince me you have come up with a name that relates to who you are and i'll see what i can do.

nothing worse than wannabees and posers.

ok there is, but still..... :)

i dont know... I like this sig i made for UNIX X11... and photoshop is a BITCH. and theres no pretty machacker sig... hmm... i have a GTA sig... hmm...
I'll think about it. :)

Um, take out the (useless)
tags from your signature, Cow (I'm going to call you cow because you moo).

All I want for Christmas—excuse me, Hanukah—is a capital "A."

Originally posted by arden
Um, take out the (useless)
tags from your signature, Cow (I'm going to call you cow because you moo).
hehe, im to lazy... maybe in 20 days :)
and if you call me cow then you have to call Androo cat!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back