The "I'm Back" thread

Bluefusion

Into the Breach
I just was wondering, who all has decided to come back? I figured this is the best place to get a response. So, everyone who left before, tell us if you've come back yet :)

Obviously, I'm here, with a brand new avatar and (soon) a really cool sig! :)

I'm back now. :) But I'm also at Macfora and I may actually post more often there. But I am giving this place a second chance.

Adam

I'm back!

I'm also working with twyg to make this theme nicer (as you can already see; but it's not finished yet) and to add new smileys (some from Fire!).

I really hope you guys give this place a second chance. And I will not hop from forum to forum. :)

I'm back, and would have a new cool sig if we could have pictures. (pansies!)
Also: about the new "theme"...it's awful! You need to change the colors and get some new graphics in there, the buttons are old. :p

Trip - why would you have pictures of pansies in your sig? I like pansies and all, but isn't that just a bit much?:D

Originally posted by Ed Spruiell
Trip - why would you have pictures of pansies in your sig? I like pansies and all, but isn't that just a bit much?:D

Exactly! Why is Ed such a pansy when it comes to brains? I'm just going to assume it's the same when it comes to his bronze! lol. :p

Oh and, the colors REALLY need to be changed. It's just my opinion, but purple and yellow? What ever happened to blue and grey? C'mon!

I feel like I needed to post this:

Incase you missed it in my previous post: I was joking around, I'm in a humorus mood tonight, so don't take anything I say personally. thanks so much!

And check out my smiley I made in the other thread! :D

I like the colors... but didn't we have this color combo before ? the forums has gone through many color changes.

Jeez......

I come"back" after a hiatus (ya know work....) and this place is like a bomb went off.

I don't want to bother explaining what happened; no one does.

Just watch Final Fantasy. It's not like that. :)

Yay! Nothing happened! Say it now... Nothing happened. Nothing happened. Nothing happened.
Well I guess i'll be coming back as I hate all the other mac forums, but I don't think this place will ever be the same... to bad :(. I guess i'll see you around.

Back