The Ink Thread!

Ricky

Registered
If you have Jaguar, along with a graphics tablet, try it Out On this thrad. I think that this should prowa Some Prietty Gunny discuss in . I am writing thrs in Ink, by the way . At least its' better thai a PDA! :D

Translation:
If you have Jaguar, along with a graphics tablet, try it out on this thread. I think that this should provide some pretty funny discussion. I am writing this in Ink, by the way. At least it's better than a PDA! :D

Ink will get better at recognizing your handwritting with more usage :) thats the way the newton HWR works :D

I wonder whatever happened to voice recognitional and voice-print technology :p :p :p

hahahaha
well to some extend it did :p
it has a demo of dragon that recognized numbers and the states of the USA :p

Arrghh, my handwriting ain't that bad!!! I can't even show it in this thread because it looks like: HNski sez Jmx ``~ dsjSIWE!!!!!

If I have time tomorrow I'm gonna post a copy of my handwriting and let you lot judge:eek:

Roughly translated as...

Okay, it is obviously difficult to use this damn thing!!

I am left-handed, does this have any bearing!!!!

I found that it works well in Inkpad but not in other apps!

Admiral, does it seriously learn your handwritting? (Gonna take ages with mine!)

Well the newton does, so if inkwell uses the same handwritting recognition then inkwell should too :)

THe newton has "cursive" and "block" lettering, I am not sure if inkwell has that. If you write in cursive and you have it set to blocks, then you might get some funky results lol. In time it should learn your handwritting :)

Can you attach a gif or jpg of a sample of your handrwitting ? :-/

Here you Admiral... sorry about the $40 image... Vuescan demo did that!

Maybe I need to rethink my handwriting technique!?:rolleyes:

Attachments

• scan.jpg
    scan.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 106
Originally posted by uoba

Horrible. If I did not know that it contains the word Admiral, I would never be able to guess it.

Can you imagine the stress on the poor handwriting recognition software?

Hey, that's a highly advanced form of handwriting... not my fault Apple are lagging behind in the uoba-handwriting-recog-processor war! (I am a left hander by the way!:D )

Originally posted by uoba
Here you Admiral... sorry about the $40 image... Vuescan demo did that!

he he he
I understood what it said...however if I were an english teacher I would bring your grade half a grade down since it took me a few seconds to understand your handwritting :p

Oh my. :D And I thought my handwriting was bad.

I'd provide a sample but my computer slows to a crawl when I turn the recognition on. :p

Back