the ipod survived!

frgee

Registered
so here i am, going to visit the sick in the hospital this morning, taking a right turn into the parking lot and wham! this lady driving a minivan at 45 mhp smashes into the back end of my pickup. the tailgate flies off, crap from the bed of the truck is spewn about the road, i spin around (it was wet and dark) and sideswipe a lady in a bmw leaving the hospital. the inside of my truck was a mess, crap everywhere. anyway, i get out and check on the other two, fix my flat so i can move out of the way, get into the truck (this is about 20 minutes later), turn it on, and music starts blaring out of the speakers. my ipod had somehow been relocated to underneath the passenger's seat and had been playing the whole time, not even a skip....phew.

youre lucky!, about two things :),
1) You got an iPod
2) I want one now!

i´ll guess i´ll have to wait untill Christmas

There's this book, Secrets of the iPod, that I browsed in the bookstore the other day. The author did the following:

1) He dropped it. Kept playing

2) Dropped the same iPod while jogging. Kept playing.

3) Dropped the same iPod from a bike (I think) going 15-25mph. Kept playing.

4) Dropped the same iPod from something going 30 mph. It flew apart. He put it back together. It told him to piss off already.

I think Chris Breen wrote this book. He should seek professional help. I just bought one of these iPods two days back, and I've been worried ever since.

eshine

The iPod may look fragile because of the all snowy and pretty while and chrome look, but I think it packs more strength than it looks.

Back