The Matrix truth

Ack! No spoilers! Not even theories!

Sorry, but I'll pass. My Matrix: Revolutions experience must remain as pure as possible. :)

I think wdw_ posted this a while back. It was him or somebody else. I read the whole thing! And I must admit: some of it is pretty acurate to how the movie ends.

I won't bother you with more information. :)

Originally posted by Trip
I think wdw_ posted this a while back. It was him or somebody else. I read the whole thing! And I must admit: some of it is pretty acurate to how the movie ends.

I won't bother you with more information. :)

I never posted a link to someone else's theory, but I did post up my own theory in this JPG image:

http://homepage.mac.com/marceline407/.Pictures/possiblematrix3spoiler.jpg

I don't know how close my theory is to the link posted by voice, as I did not read it. On movies this big I like to avoid spoilers this close to the release date to keep the suspense (as arden so eloquently put it) as pure as possible.

[UPDATE] hahahaha. it's ok voice. even the best of us can make mistakes.

Hehe, that is funny. But like wdw_ said: it happens to all of us. :)

btw wdw_ where the heck have you been?!?!

He was locked up in the Matrix for some time.

WDW: That's quite an interesting possibility, though one of those "go figure" types of things. I still like my theory though (which I had forgotten about, of course); see the above thread.

You guys are close. The ending is so cool it'll make you laugh, but still feel cheated. :) If you want the REAL ending...PM me. But this is a warning: it will ruin everything for you and you'll cry for about an hour.

Trip, please. Did you download it off the Internet or something? Are you a Hotline junkie? It's not even rated yet.

Hehe. The world may never know! :)
No, actually I got it from a "reliable" source.

Oh yeah, it's going to be rated R. :)

Well, of course it is. But in the trailer it says "This film has not yet been rated." C'mon, studio, you know it's going to be R!

well, I read the thing, and I have to say, that would make sense... I can't wait for november, because what ever the end of this is, it's going to be sweet!.

Back