The new apple designs!

Originally posted by senne
Here are some fiction pictures of the new apple computers...
...No way... I've become WAY too attached to the handles on my G3's and G4 both at home and work.

It makes these machines so easy to move around. It would be a mistake to take these away...

Originally posted by rhale1
...I just got by Sage-colored friend last September...
Here in San Francisco the "live/work" loft building boom is still in full swing.

There is a set of lofts that they've been building on Army Street (ney Cesar Chavez) for a couple years. The first of the set was built first and was painted "sage" and had a sage iMac billboard put on the side of it.

The real interesting part is that they built the next loft right next to it without removing the billboard. So that sage iMac billboard will be there for a very long time.

I like to imagine what folks will thing when they tear the lofts down in the year 2031*, and find the old iMac ad. :)

Sorry for the tangent, but that the thought that pops into my head every time I think of, or see, sage iMacs.

* The building are cheap crap, so I don't expect them to be able to last more than 30 years.

i think everyone of the images look bad in my opinion cept the last one which looks like a tablet pc kinda thing.

Although a couple of those looked alright, I'm more than happy with my new iMac TFT I'm about to take delivery of :D

Back