The New Itunes

There *was* a problem with iTunes 2.0.0 in Mac OS X - the installer might totally erase your hard drive. (!!!) But the updates have fixed the problem.

Anyone know why you have to restart after the iTunes update to 2.0.3? Is it the burning features that make a restart requred?

The thread called "iTunes 2.0.3!!" had a response to your question -- I don't remember it exactly but I think it had to do with an updated iPod kernel device driver or something. :D

Originally posted by Fox 2k
No, absolut no problems with 2.0.3 under MacOS X 10.1

Glad to hear that for you, but not true for me! :(

Ever since I downloaded it I've been having the weirdest pain-in-the-ass problem: iTunes keeps creating these damn "iTunes Temp" files ("iTunes Temp", "iTunes Temp 1", "iTunes Temp 2", . . . "iTunes Temp 98") every time I load iTunes. Coincidentally, these mysterious Temp files (one created each time I load the app) are the *EXACT* same size as my "iTunes Music Library (2)" file. One time, I tried deleting this file and renaming one of the Temp files iTunes Music Library (2) and--wadda ya know--it still shows my library! So, for some reason iTunes now keeps creating this file over and over (it's 2.1 MB so the folder gets bloated in no time and I have to keep dumping them). What the f@#k?? Help me Obe-Won, you're my only hope!

Back