The Official EdX fanclub

androo... your so crazy... i think you had too much in your pipe today.I mean, more than usual.
*walks out of topic... stanting at the door* I think I'll drop ny Hervés and come back later... i forgot my pen there so i cant sign up :(

edx is our wizzard, we are his orks ! only ScottW is bigger than edx here (is he Sauron ?)

WHERES MY PEN?!
:(
Ah well. Go edX...
Oh yeah, i fogot. My brother broke my pen, so i gotta take my pen to the apple store tuesday to get a new one...
Yeah. My bro broke my keyboard on my PB. Im on this crappy external.
*starts to cry*

Quick! Someone make a t-shirt and sell it through cafeshops.com, I sense a market for "edX roX" t-shirts...

Go Ed!

Nothing personal to anyone, but I prefer being part of the "Unofficial" fan club. Smaller dues. :D

Or as Groucho Marx once said: I would never want to be a member of the club that would allow me to be a member.

i am not leet. do not ever describe me in that style language. that is not me. :rolleyes:

as for the whole premise of this thread, thanks. but now most of you should go to the mirror and wipe that brown smudge off your nose.

and i'm with groucho and randman. :)

oh, and hi dave. :wavey:

I don't like Ed. He ignored me once.

LOL, j/k, it's all good, I'm past that... I probably had it coming anyway. :rolleyes: Ed's *cough* usually *cough* a good admin.

Hey Ed, still got the beard? :)

Back